If you are ready for coaching but your lifestyle is too busy for traditional sessions, then email coaching may be for you.
It’s easy, flexible and convenient. Simply write, and send your emails as time permits, then sit back and wait for your reply.
Benefits of email coaching:
- No appointment is necessary.
- You don’t have to find a quiet space for a phone session.
- You can work at your own pace. You’ll have time to process, reflect and ponder your thoughts.
- Some find it easier to open up and express their thoughts through writing.
- Emails can be saved and reread. You will have a written record of your progress.
- Less expensive than traditional coaching methods. Choose one month of email coaching, or multiple months for greater savings.
Email coaching is for you if:
- You want assistance and support to move forward in your life, and view the coaching process as a worthwhile investment in yourself.
- You find it difficult to find time for traditional coaching due to other responsibilities.
- You like the convenience of corresponding by email and are comfortable using email for communication.
- You are open to new ideas and are ready and willing to do the work needed to move forward.
- You accept responsibility for you life and your choices. You are ready to create a life you love and are aware that you are the only one that can make that happen.
What topics are covered in email coaching?
- Law of Attraction, spiritual growth, personal development
- Money, job, career
- Relationships, family
- Health and wellbeing
- Any other area of your life that you would like to change
Email coaching services include:
- Email response within 48 hours.
- Reflective exercises for inner exploration.
- Step by step strategies that can be applied immediately.
- Resource suggestions to inspire and motivate you.
- Positive energy from someone who holds the highest vision of who you are.
How email coaching works:
Instead of meeting once a week via Skype or phone for our sessions, email coaching allows you to email me as needed (up to five times) through out the week to get your questions answered and to gain clarity and insight. We can focus on just one topic in 30 days, or we can jump from one topic to another. You choose – it’s totally up to you.
Email coaching is very simple: you write me an email, describe a situation in your life and ask questions, and I write an email response back. With my email response, I may include attachments or links to additional resources.
How to get started:
You can buy my email coaching services by choosing one of the options below. I look forward to working with you.
1 x Single Email Coaching Question
1 x 30 Days Email Coaching
You will be billed monthly