You are the creator of your life and can choose your own reality.
When you realize that you are the creator of your life and it is possible to choose your own reality, there is nothing that you cannot be, do, or have. You have complete creative control over your life. The only limits are the ones you place on yourself.
If your life is currently not the way you want it to be, it simply means you have not been practicing deliberate creation. When you live by default, your focus tends to be more on what you don’t want rather than on what you do want.
Since your inner world creates your outer world, let your thoughts, emotions, and intent be focused only on the vision of the reality you want. The Universe will do the rest.
Before you can consciously create your ideal life, you must first decide what you want it to look like.
There are 2 steps to deliberately choosing your own reality: 1) deciding what you want and 2) being aware of why you want it.
What do you want?
As you ponder this, keep these questions in mind: What do you love? What excites and inspires you? What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail, didn’t care what other people thought, had all the time you needed, were fully confident in your abilities, had the support of everyone around you, and money were not an issue?
If you’re not sure what you want, then meditate on the questions “What do I want?” and “What are my deepest desires?” Let your mind reflect on the various areas of your life and listen to the messages of your heart.
Why do you want it?
How will you feel when you have it? Your emotions emit vibration, and since the Universe responds to your vibration and not your words, establishing your emotional foundation is a crucial element in deliberately creating your reality.
Will having what you want make life easier? More fun? Will you feel empowered? Abundant? Confident? Take time to imagine how you will feel when you have created the life you are wanting.
The following processes will get you started on what you want your ideal reality to look and feel like.
Take your time and have fun with each process. Use it as a playground for possibilities. Explore and envision different scenarios until you find one that feels good to you.
Meditation: Choose Your Reality
- Sit in a quiet, comfortable place where you will not be disturbed for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Imagine your life as you would like it to be 5 years from now. Think of your health, relationships, work, financial situation, spiritual life, recreation, social activities, the place you would live, lifestyle, etc. How would you spend your time? Allow yourself to daydream and fantasize about a life that feels fulfilling and nurturing to you.
- Once you have created a vision of your ideal life, allow yourself to feel the good feelings this reality will give you. Radiate this energy through your body, mind, and emotions. Feel it raising your vibrational frequency to a higher reality.
- Imagine, if you can, your future self sending energy back through time to assist you in creating this reality even more easily.
- When you are finished, open your eyes and bring the sense of this new reality with you.
Write a description of what your life is like from the perspective of your future self. As you describe your future life, speak in the present tense. For instance, write “I am…” and “I now have…”
Write a description of what your ideal life looks like in the following areas:
- Home/Family Life
- Spiritual Life
After writing a description for each of the areas of your life, meditate and visualize your new, deliberately chosen reality daily for 10-15 minutes.
If the picture is vague at first, then simply focus on your emotions. How do you want to feel? You can start with that and add details as they come to you. Your feelings are enough. Your Inner Being will help you get clearer over time, and the Universe will fill in any additional details.
These processes may take a few days to complete. Take as much time as you need, but be sure to include every area of your life in your vision so that nothing will be left to default.
After choosing your reality, it’s time to focus on creating it. Check back soon to learn How to Create Your Dream Life!
I am an unlimited being. I can be, do, or have anything I want. I love my life.
What does your ideal reality look like? Share your comments below.